"Your social butterfly is coming out in this period, Leo, and you will do well with romance as such. Whether you are single or attached, sharing time with those close to you is likely to be very attractive to you at this time. Quality time spent with your family will re-energize you and reaffirm much of your sense of purpose. Renewing your sense of belonging to something good is sure to put smile on your face and a little snap in your walk. You may not have a primary romantic partner, but you are certainly very good at putting just the right people around you. Today in this area you will shine."
I agreed to most of it. Serious. I do had quality time with my family and it does energized me. Dad been a very good lecturer and give a very very good advice to me. Eventhough it's hurting me with some of his words but it's all worth it.
Friends, yes I think I have great friends and very helpful. I'm so grateful to have you all around. Those who were my friend, we just don't have the chemistry and not worth it - backstabbers and taking me for granted? You'll just one of a clown. I hate clowns anyway. =) At this moment, I just need sometime alone to change and clear things before I start a new life next year. I need things to come clean so I can start a brand new life.. (InsyAllah~)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
