<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8875021705486147561?origin\x3dhttp://pervertdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>






Sunday, March 21, 2010


This movie was GREAT. There was so much emotional and frustrating factors of this movie, but yet I loved it to pieces. I did not expect the ending at all! & I cried. Tears streaked on my face and I was instantly ashamed i cried at a movie, but yet I didn’t care. It was just that good & sad… I want to see it again! =)

"Whatever you do in life will be very insignificant, but it is very important that you do it because you can’t know. You can’t ever really know the meaning of your life, and you don’t need to…just know that your life has a meaning.” -Remember Me