Happy. Turned 23 on 18/08/10. Here's a little something about me; i was born & raised in sabah. Im a shisha enthusiastic and Im Phlegmatic. *evil grin* More respect to people who have nice attitude, straight life and save the circles, peace not war. I hate posers, backstabbers, liars and clowns.
I wake real early & sleep real late. Im as stubborn as they come and im known to hit low. I try my hardest every day to be the best I can be. I like who I am despite my flaws. I have a hard time remembering the things i should remember
& a hard time forgetting the things i should forget. I dont care what you're talking behind my back but heck i care that i've change a lot i must say. So, you have no right to judge me!Appreciation and compliment is acceptable. *peace*
Events
01 JAN : New ♥ life begin. 09 JAN : Cici & DD's Engagement Day 20 JAN : Angah's Bfday! 22 JAN : Kak Long's Bfday! 02 FEB : CinsClass 03 FEB : Mom's Bfday!! 13-14 FEB : Kursus 20 FEB : Ayman's Bfday Celebration 24 FEB : Idah's Bfday! 07 MAC : PARAMORE!! 25 MAC : Kakak Zila's Bfday! 27 MAC : I ♥ ME 02 APR : Farahku's Bfday!! 05 APR : Kak Dana's Bfday! 07 APR : Eentan's Bfday! 20 APR : Mahathir's Bfday!
Fever : 3 days (thursday - sunday)
Migrain / Headache : 4 days (thursday - monday)
Sore throat : 5 days (thursday - present)
yes yes yes. im having trouble sleeping again for 3 months. i sleep real late and i woke up real early. 4-5 hours straight on laptop, continue watching tv for rest konon, outdoor work- hurting my eyes i tell u. RABUN SILAU sungguh menyeksakan. Mataku boleh MERAH dan BERAIR disebabkan silau yang teramat. That's why i very much particular in lenses of sunglasses. Eyeglass pun kena guna UV protection lenses which cost me RM200-RM300 for lenses ONLY. whoa! frame lain cerita lagi~ woots! very costy. cannot wear cheap and trendy sunglasses anymore. haihh. haha~ (im still collecting those trendy sunglasses weee but very choosy on lenses. cute, buy la kan.. hihii~ badd habittt!*evilgrin*) All and all, im very tired and i dont get enuff rest so is my eyes. I end up knocked down sleep, eat meds, sleep for 3days!. no laptop and no tv for 3days! woots!im so gonna start working 2day.. Itu kontraktor rumah 1b buat saya bertambah stress! keluar sudah uri nie! such an arse! grrr~ until then.. *toodles* <33>
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Fever : 3 days (thursday - sunday)
Migrain / Headache : 4 days (thursday - monday)
Sore throat : 5 days (thursday - present)
yes yes yes. im having trouble sleeping again for 3 months. i sleep real late and i woke up real early. 4-5 hours straight on laptop, continue watching tv for rest konon, outdoor work- hurting my eyes i tell u. RABUN SILAU sungguh menyeksakan. Mataku boleh MERAH dan BERAIR disebabkan silau yang teramat. That's why i very much particular in lenses of sunglasses. Eyeglass pun kena guna UV protection lenses which cost me RM200-RM300 for lenses ONLY. whoa! frame lain cerita lagi~ woots! very costy. cannot wear cheap and trendy sunglasses anymore. haihh. haha~ (im still collecting those trendy sunglasses weee but very choosy on lenses. cute, buy la kan.. hihii~ badd habittt!*evilgrin*) All and all, im very tired and i dont get enuff rest so is my eyes. I end up knocked down sleep, eat meds, sleep for 3days!. no laptop and no tv for 3days! woots!im so gonna start working 2day.. Itu kontraktor rumah 1b buat saya bertambah stress! keluar sudah uri nie! such an arse! grrr~ until then.. *toodles* <33>